Delhi/Chandigarh-Shimla (2N)-Manali (3N)-Chandigarh(1N)-Chandigarh/Delhi
Drive from Delhi to Shimla (343 kms, 10 hrs) arrive Shimla. Transfer to hotel. Overnight at Shimla.
DAY 02: SHIMLA CITY TOUR
One of the most popular hill Resorts of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft, initially chosen as a sanatorium for invalid European officers, but soon developed into a big hill town and became the summer capital of the country. There are ample opportunities in Shimla for sports. Riding in Jakhu, Tennis and Squash at the club racing and Cricket at annandale, Golf at Naldera and winter sking at Kufri. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
DAY 03: SHIMLA – MANALI
Drive from Shimla to Manali (280 kms . 10 hrs) Arrive Manali Transfer to hotel. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: MANALI – LOCAL SIGHT SEEING
Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting . Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house. Dinner and Overnight at Manali.
DAY 05: MANALI – ROHTANG PASS (AT OWN COST)
Full day tour of Rohtang Pass – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best, you have next two hours to enjoy this snowy haven. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Ralha falls, Nehru Kund. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 06 – MANALI TO CHANDIGARH / PARWANOO (320kms)
Morning drive to Chandigarh. Arrive Chandigarh check in the hotel and now proceed to sightseeing tour of Chandigarh including Rock Garden, constructed almost entirely out of city garbage; Rose Garden 30 landscaped acres containing a variety of 1600 roses; Museum & Art Gallery housing a good collection of sculptures and paintings. Overnight at Chandigarh.
Day 07 – AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION DROP
After breakfast we checkout from hotel and proceed for Airport / Railway Station. TOUR END
• Breakfast, Dinner / either Lunch per couple.
• Hotels rates are per couple(1Dbl Room) basis.
• Hotel rates are commission-able to travel agents only.
• Vehicle rates are on per vehicle basis.(Except Rohtang Pass& Manikaran at Manali)
• Vehicle rates include Toll Taxes / Parking / State Permit.
• Vehicle rates are Nett and non commission-able to travel agent.
• Extra Meals (Additional food charge) or Drinks.
• Tips, Telephone Charges, Laundry.
• Travel Insurance.
• Any monument fees, any other expenses of personal nature.
• Guide charges.
• Sightseeing which is not mention in Tour Programme.
• Extra bed Adult/Children between 6-12 years cost 45% of the Hotel package cost. Child between 5-10 years cost 25% of the Hotel package cost sharing parents’ bed.
• Check In 12.00 Noon, Check Out 10.00 A.M.
• Rates are per Room on twin sharing basis with bed breakfast& dinner plan.
• Specific hotels will be allocated at the time of booking the itinerary. Please refer cancellation policy before making a reservation.
• The Above rates are valid for the given period only.(Except long weekends, local fairs& festivals).
• Kms calculated are based on garage to garage.
• Interstate permit, toll tax, parking will be extra for any changes in the fix itinerary.
• Transportation charges may vary in accordance with hike in fuel price.
• Conditions apply.