Delhi/Chandigarh-Shimla (2N)-Manali (3N)-Dharamshala (1N)-Dalhousie (2N)-Amritsar(1N)-Amritsar/Delhi
Day 01 – DELHI TO SHIMLA
Arrive Delhi Airport or Railway Station and drive to Shimla. Enroute visit Pinjor garden. Pinjor Garden is located in Pinjor, Panchkula district in the Indian state of Haryana. It is an example of the Mughal Garden style, was built by Patiala Dynasty Rulers. Arrive Shimla and check in at hotel. The Former summer capital of the British of India and the present capital of Himachal Pradesh. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 – SHIMLA SIGHTSEEING
Morning sightseeing tour of Shimla, visit Kufri, here you enjoy Horse Riding, Yak Riding. Enroute visit Green Valley. Later visit The Mall road best for a leisurely walk and shopping and give some beautiful views of the region. Overnights stay at hotel.
Day 03 – SHIMLA TO MANALI
Early morning after breakfast checkout and drive to Manali. Enroute visit Pandoh Dam and Mata Vaishno Temple. Arrive Manali check in at hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay hotel.
Day 04 – MANALI
Morning Sightseeing tour of Manali including the legendary Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Vashisth Bath and Solang valley. Evening visit The Mall road. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 05: MANALI - ROHTANG PASS - MANALI (AT OWN COST)
Morning sightseeing tour of Rohtang pass can be arranged for full day at the glacier point. Rohtang pass, is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalaya around 51 km from Manali. It connects the Kull Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh. Return back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06 – MANALI TO DHARAMSALA
After breakfast drive to Dharamshala. Arrive Dharamshala and check in at hotel. After you will visit Baijnath – the oldest existing Shiva temple in the country, War Memorial, Kanga Art Museum, Dally Lake, McLeodganj, St. Johns Church etc. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07 – DHARAMSALA TO DALHOUSIE
Morning after breakfast departs for Dalhousie (4 hrs.). Situated at 2039 mts in the outer slope s of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. On arrival check- in at the hotel. Rest of the day for leisure and shopping. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 08 – DALHOUSIE
Full day sightseeing to Khajjiar, 18 Kms from. Dalhousie. Its one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie and overnight at the hotel.
Day 09 – DALHOUSIE TO AMRITSAR
After Breakfast we checkout from Dalhousie and proceed for Amritsar by road on arrival checkin at hotel and later visit the famous Golden Temple and Jalliawala Bagh. Later visit Bagha Border, located at a distance of kilometers from Amritsar. It is the only border crossing between India and Pakistan. Later return to hotel and Dinner. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 09 – AMRITSAR TO CHANDIGARH
Today after breakfast we either take drop to Chd which takes 6hrs. or delhi which takes 13hrs. or we can take drop at Amritsar also. Drop at Airport / Railway Staion Tour End.
• Breakfast, Dinner / either Lunch per couple.
• Hotels rates are per couple(1Dbl Room) basis.
• Hotel rates are commission-able to travel agents only.
• Vehicle rates are on per vehicle basis.(Except Rohtang Pass& Manikaran at Manali)
• Vehicle rates include Toll Taxes / Parking / State Permit.
• Vehicle rates are Nett and non commission-able to travel agent.
• Extra Meals (Additional food charge) or Drinks.
• Tips, Telephone Charges, Laundry.
• Travel Insurance.
• Any monument fees, any other expenses of personal nature.
• Guide charges.
• Sightseeing which is not mention in Tour Programme.
• Extra bed Adult/Children between 6-12 years cost 45% of the Hotel package cost. Child between 5-10 years cost 25% of the Hotel package cost sharing parents’ bed.
• Check In 12.00 Noon, Check Out 10.00 A.M.
• Rates are per Room on twin sharing basis with bed breakfast& dinner plan.
• Specific hotels will be allocated at the time of booking the itinerary. Please refer cancellation policy before making a reservation.
• The Above rates are valid for the given period only.(Except long weekends, local fairs& festivals).
• Kms calculated are based on garage to garage.
• Interstate permit, toll tax, parking will be extra for any changes in the fix itinerary.
• Transportation charges may vary in accordance with hike in fuel price.
• Conditions apply.