QUEEN OF HILLS(3Nights/4 Days)
Day 1: Delhi to Mussoorie (280 kilometres | 7 Hours)
Early morning departure for Mussoorie.
For lunch you can choose from one of the numerous dhabas en route (on direct payment basis). Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel and spend the evening at leisure. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Mussoorie | Local Sightseeing
After breakfast the day will be spent doing sightseeing in and around Mussoorie. There are many places of interest like the Kempty Falls, Camel Back Road, Lal Tibba and Gun Hill. One can also take the ropeway(on direct payment basis) to the snow view point.
Spend the evening at leisure and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Mussoorie | Day at Leisure
After breakfast you have the whole day at your disposal. You can choose to explore the Mall road, the Picture Palace road, check out the various eateries and/or shop in the famous mall road markets.
Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4: Mussoorie to Delhi | Departure
After breakfast, depart for delhi. Hope you had a memorable trip!
• Breakfast & Dinner per couple.
• Hotels rates are per couple (1Dbl Room) basis.
• Hotel rates are commission-able to travel agents only.
• Vehicle rates are on per vehicle basis.
• Vehicle rates include Toll Taxes / Parking / State Permit.
• Vehicle rates are Nett& non-commissionable to travel agent.
• Extra Meals (Additional food charge) or Drinks.
• Tips, Telephone Charges, Laundry.
• Travel Insurance.
• Any monument fees, any other expenses of personal nature.
• Guide charges.
• Sightseeing which is not mention in Tour Programme.
• Extra bed Adult/Children between 6-12 years cost 45% of the Hotel package cost. Child between 5-10 years cost 25% of the Hotel package cost sharing parents’ bed.
• Check In 12.00 Noon, Check Out 10.00 A.M.
• Rates are per Room on twin sharing basis with bed breakfast& dinner plan.
• Specific hotels will be allocated at the time of booking the itinerary. Please refer cancellation policy before making a reservation.
• The Above rates are valid for the given period only.(Except long weekends, local fairs& festivals).
•Kindly note that in Hill Station AC (Air Condition) will not work during driving.
•Please note that Tempo and Coaches are not permitted in Mall Raod area in Nainital for 24 Hrs. So Some Sightseeing ( Bhimtal, Nakhuchital) Not Be Possible By Tempo Traveller. Local Vehicle Arrange By OWN.
• Kms calculated are based on garage to garage.
• Interstate permit, toll tax, parking will be extra for any changes in the fix itinerary.
• Transportation charges may vary in accordance with hike in fuel price.
• Conditions apply.
• Safari is Excluded ( Bijrani /Jhirna / Dhela / Durgadevi Gate- As per availability )